Location: Grants Pass or Eugene
Our growing Design and Construction firm is looking for a CAD Drafter to join our team. We are AutoCAD based, moving towards using Revit. We design, build, and renovate commercial, healthcare, educational, and historic buildings, throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Drafting of floor plans, elevations, sections and architectural and structural details
- Prepare and assemble project drawing sets
- Responding to red-lines from staff members
- Preparing permit submittal packages
- Printing/Plotting drawings
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of experience using AutoCAD, certificate or degree related to AutoCAD drafting preferred.
- Experience with BIM a plus
- Must be able to understand drawing standards in an architectural setting
- Highly organized and schedule driven
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift and move up to 20 lbs. occasionally.
- Sitting (or driving) in a normal seated position for extended periods of time.
- Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
- Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hand(s) or arm(s), i.e.: using a keyboard.
- Communication using the spoken word.
- Ability to see within normal parameters.
- Ability to hear within normal range.
- Ability to move about.
Opportunity to work in a professional, growing design and construction company. Benefits include competitive salary, bonus potential, Health benefits (medical, dental, vision), life and ADD insurance, HSA-Health Savings Account, PTO-Paid Time Off, Health club membership, 401k retirement plan plus employer matching, employee training, and company social events.
To apply for the CAD Drafter position click here.